Prepare your classroom to teach in VR through our dedicated classroom in Altspace, start hosting fire chats, give company keynotes in an immerse new way to your colleagues and stay fit by practising your sports in VR
REMOTE WORKING & TEACHING IN VR (Also accessible with a laptop)
Technology is becoming better and less expensive every year. Hardware products like VR headsets become consumer products to buy (like printers) and with software we democratize and digitize the things we used to have in our hands back in the 90s. Did you know that a smartphone these days would have cost over 120.000 Euro if you would have to buy every ‘app’ today as an item, like a camera? Well, today weirdly enough we still learn from books, while the kids are learning through playing videogames. With their 3D mindset, they master agility and adaptability but also problem-solving skills in a safe environment, just like we used to train people to go to Mars and train them in very expensive simulations, that is now affordable for many through playing immersive games. VR is one of the most promising shifts and it happens to be loved by over 90% of its users. If you look at a random VR video on youtube you will recognize how much fun and excitement it gives people. But what we like the most about VR is not just the fun element but the learning and collaboration element. Within seconds you are in a different world hanging out with colleagues and students from all over the world. In February I was happy to be invited by the biggest community “Educators in VR” to speak at your annual summit and I took that chance with both hands. Underneath Dana-Maria Faneker is hosting me as a day host and I am speaking on stage to an open crowd of people that can freely walk in. Filmed by a Livestream film bot. Over 5500 people attended this summit of a week, coming from all over the world.
Imagine the possibilities for you and your organization. We would love to help you reach out to your audience in this unique experience. this can turn out to be the new normal for remote working or teaching, but also can be custom made for your events. From personalized avatar (3D scanned or drew in 3D) towards custom made event spaces, stages and animations. You can still use your favourite powerpoints and embeddable videos.
So before we start, we need to know if you can make sure that all those you wish to have in the Virtual world have the min. specs below:
What can we offer:
- Train the Trainer Course or Coaching on the job.
- Get instructions that you can directly use to get started in VR.
- We will train you to set up the room you wish to work in
- We will optionally host the room for you so you can do your event without having to think about it and will be invited to the right space after logging into the VR space.
- We will train you how to set up presentations, like PowerPoint with Youtube video’s and use them in the virtual world.
- We will explain to users how to interact and make notes/ make photo’s or record the presentation or meeting.
- We will leave with the right setup and instructions so you can do it more often in various different settings. From boardroom sessions to company presentations to team activities, 1 on 1 coaching and big conferences. This will be your DIY – Train the Trainer in VR
Start planning your appointment with us here to get started.
If you have done what you always did, you will never get the same amount of output anymore. Standing or sitting still is not productive any longer, VR makes a healthy movement pasrt of the solutionNick van Breda
VR SPORTS – STAY FIT
Learn how to dance, (table)tennis, bowl, kickbox, shoot bows or paintballs and become a true Star Wars lightsaber fighter. In VR people train thousands of students simultaneously due to being connected to the world. Want to have any of the sports on your event as a great way to introduce the technology and wake-up people.
Here are some examples: